At RootFi, our mission is to be the go-to data integration platform for business financial data. Today, we're thrilled to announce the latest integration that is a part of our Unified Accounting API: NetSuite.
What is NetSuite?
NetSuite, a global industry leader in cloud business software, encompasses everything from accounting to HR and Payroll to customer relationship management (CRM). NetSuite is thus a scalable, cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Founded in 1998, with headquarters in Austin, Texas, Oracle NetSuite serves 36,000 businesses across 217 countries.
As one of the most robust and comprehensive accounting and ERP platforms available, NetSuite facilitates complex business operations across various verticals and sizes, helping businesses maintain a competitive edge in a rapidly evolving world.
Capabilities of the NetSuite API Integration
RootFi's NetSuite integration offers a wide range of features, ensuring that you can maximize the potential of your customers’ accounting data:
- Seamless Onboarding: Onboard your customers by sending them a simple, secure URL generated by RootFi where they can enter their NetSuite credentials. Alternatively, use our SDK to offer an in-app white-labelled onboarding experience.
- Unified API Access: Connect with NetSuite and 15 other major accounting platforms. This simplifies data flows, allowing your engineering team to avoid the intricacies of learning each individual API documentation and the hassle of building and maintaining multiple in-house integrations.
- Real-time Data Synchronization: Keep your accounts aligned with real-time data synchronization between your product and NetSuite. decide what critical data needs to be synced in real-time, and have more static data update daily, weekly, monthly, or at your desired frequency, all on RootFi’s dashboard.
- Bidirectional Data Exchange: With the Unified API, you're not limited to only reading data. Write financial information back into NetSuite, ensuring seamless data interactivity between your product and your customers’ books via our Write APIs.
- Premium Security Standards: Upholding our commitment to data security, we ensure the safety of your customer’s credentials. All data remains encrypted both at rest and during transit. Further, your customers can remain at ease, as RootFi is ISO 27001:2013 certified, and SOC2 Type 2 and GDPR compliant.
How do I access and use the NetSuite API Integration?
If you're a RootFi user, the NetSuite integration is immediately available to you:
- Log in to your RootFi account.
- Head to the 'Integrations' tab.
- Locate and toggle the NetSuite button to enable the integration.
- Proceed to the ‘Companies’ section and select ‘Connect a Company’.
- Name your customer’s company, and an invite link (URL) will be auto-generated.
- Share the generated URL with your customer.
Once you have connected your customers’ NetSuite accounting platform to RootFi, you can provide a range of solutions to your customers. This includes AP/AR automation, expense management solutions, business insight generation, credit underwriting and more!
If you’re not yet a RootFi user but would like to become one, you can start for free today. Sign up to set up 5 active connections with your customers’ accounting platforms.
Power your product with accounting data from NetSuite and 15+ accounting platforms
RootFi's NetSuite integration underscores our dedication to revolutionizing B2B integrations. By bridging the gap between your product and popular accounting platforms like NetSuite, we're helping build a future where business operations are streamlined and decision-making is backed by comprehensive data.
Whether you're familiar with APIs or seeking to dive into the world of B2B integrations and Accounting APIs for the first time, RootFi has got you covered. Embrace a simplified, efficient future with RootFi. Schedule a call with our team to learn how you can leverage RootFi today.